Salary circa £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Do you want to be part of an award-winning team? This fast growing international consumer product brand leader has seen rapid growth over the last 3 years, creating a new role of Search Marketing Executive as part of a dynamic and well-resourced marketing team operating from Northampton in multiple worldwide markets. They have won numerous awards for their products, their digital marketing, and as rising star in the business community.
Reporting to and working closely with the eCommerce Manager, this role will be responsible for helping to drive sales via PPC and SEO with international eCommerce stores around the world. With your previous experience working in eCommerce role, SEO and PPC you’ll be responsible for:
- Implementation of PPC campaigns across a multiple of channels, including but not exclusive to Search, Remarketing, Display & Shopping.
- Manage account structure, campaign strategy, ad copy testing, bid management, conversion tracking, performance against budget, insights and reporting.
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis to identify search volumes and opportunities in line with business objectives and KPIs.
- Ensuring campaign budgets are met and not exceeded, unless instructed otherwise.
- Lead the creation of on-brand ad copy from a search perspective.
- Analysis skills to understand metrics to measure sales and help improve both RoAS and ROI.
- Work with key stakeholders in the development of an over-arching and ongoing test and learn strategy to maximise performance and share learnings.
- Help develop, own and execute on-site and off-site SEO strategies (including link building) across all international web stores.
- Perform technical and on-page audits of websites and liaise with the relevant teams to remediate issues.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports using programs such as Google Analytics, Data Studio and SEMrush.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience devising, launching and management of PPC campaigns.
- Previous SEO experience.
- Google Partners Qualified - Search Fundamentals & Advanced minimum.
- Google Analytics experience (qualification desirable).
If you want to be part of fast growing dynamic and solid marketing team with no two days the same, you need to apply now.
Supply Chain People Ltd are an employment business.