An opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Engineer to develop their true craft skills with a business that will offer you fresh challenges and really encourage you to utilise your skills and develop new ones.
The company are an award-winning multi-site food processor that has continued growing rapidly since they were established over a century ago. They currently employ thousands of people across their manufacturing facilities up and down the UK. They are a business that truly care about their staff and as a result they are renowned for the excellent staff retentions rates, Training and Development schemes and Industry leading benefit package.
Role and Responsibilities
The role is permanent working a 3 on 2 off, 2 on 3 off shift that allows you every third full weekend off.
- As an Engineer you will be responsible for reacting to breakdowns on site and implementing proactive/reactive maintenance of the machinery.
- Another key attribute is to be able to plan and to be able to apply forward thinking, to ensure limited downtime.
- You will be involved with Continuous Improvement and Lean Manufacturing activities
To Be Successful
- You will need to hold one of the following qualifications to be considered: City and Guilds Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- It is essential within this role to have experience within fault findings and/or diagnosis.
- Industry experience within one of the following areas is essential: Food, Drink or FMCG environment.
- The job titles that would be considered for this role would be; Maintenance Engineer, Multi Skilled Technician, Maintenance fitter.
In return you will receive an excellent salary and package with a double figure pension and various other flexible benefits and discount schemes. You will be offered a truly varied role within a dynamic and a fast-paced business where opportunities to develop your skill sets and career progression path often arise.