We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work in this fast-paced manufacturing company.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer the main purpose of this Maintenance Engineer role is to ensure all maintenance work is carried out in a timely manner with minimum disruption - this will include day to day breakdowns, PPM, upgrades and new installations.
Responsibilities for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Undertake planned maintenance tasks as instructed to the relevant engineering and safety standards
- Undertake remedial engineering works to equipment or site with the ability to react quickly to the needs of the business.
- To ensure any risks of safety or failure of equipment or site are communicated to the Manager.
- All activities are carried out in accordance with the Site Health and Safety instructions and the SSG Health and Safety manual, as well as in accordance with relevant engineering standards.
Requirements for a Maintenance Engineer:
- Time-served engineer (multi skilled) used to working in a manufacturing or fast paced environment
- Flexible and willingness to do what it takes
- Problem solving / analytical ability
In return, my client is offering a starting salary of up to £35k pa (including shift allowance) plus company benefits. The working hours for this role are Monday - Friday on a rolling 3 shift pattern (mornings, afternoons & nights) but flexibility is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and growing company who pride themselves on providing fantastic progression opportunities. To apply, please send your CV today.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.