The client are a thriving, market leading producer of materials and compounds for various sectors.
The role will suit a Maintenance Technician or Multi Skilled Engineer or Electrical Engineer.
The company are based in Lincolnshire so are easily commutable from Lincoln, Grimsby, Louth, Skegness etc
Duties / Responsibilities are;
- Carrying out maintenance activities on plant machinery
- Inspection, repairs and routine maintenance
- Fault finding and any troubleshooting
- Equipment & machinery installations
- Liaise with the production department to ensure machines are running to full output and potential
- Carry out effective communication for shift changeover
I am keen to see CV's from maintenance engineers and technicians who hold the following skills/expertise;
- Have extensive experience of maintenance, repair and installations of plant equipment such as granulators, extruders etc
- Multi skilled with electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Qualified with an NVQ, City & Guilds or HNC/HND in Engineering
- Strong PLC fault finding knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of motors, AC/DC drives (up to 500kw)
- Able to read technical diagrams and manuals and use them to diagnose faults and troubleshoot
Hours are days 3 days (6am to 6pm) - Friday to Sunday, 3 nights (6pm to 6am) - Friday to Sunday - rotate weekly
The company offer a clean, modern and friendly working environment and free parking. Pension and competitive holidays. Life Assurance (2 years salary),
Apply now to be considered...
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.