Days based role, Mon-Fri, with early finish Fri
Established over 50 years ago this specialist manufacturing company, a trusted partner to some of the world's most recognised and successful brands across a range of industries, is currently seeking an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to strengthen their team.
The role would ideally suit a multi skilled Maintenance Engineer who has a strong background from an Injection Moulding background who is looking for the next step in their career where they can make a significant impact in a growing successful business.
As Maintenance Engineer your duties will include -
- Perform essential reactive and ppm maintenance, improvements & rectifications on rubber & plastic processing machinery/ancillaries to minimise production downtime, escalating details of breakdowns, solutions, timescales & costs.
- liaise with production department to remedy any breakdowns or production problems.
- Documentation of maintenance tasks and issues, identifying route cause and remedial action to help identify and resolve recurring issues.
- Interdepartmental liaison to continually review & improve the process, products & tooling.
- Assisting in the introduction of new plant and equipment.
To be successful in this role the ideal Candidate will -
- Hold a similar job title such as Maintenance Technician, Electrical Engineer, etc
- Be educated to City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have strong Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge within a manufacturing environment
- Preferably have experience within plastics processing such as Blow moulding, extrusion or injection moulding
Based near Northampton, this role is easily commutable from Corby, Milton Keynes, and Market Harborourgh
On offer -
A salary of up to £35k. Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Thurs, 8am-1pm Fri
Apply now to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.