This truly unique position within a practice accountancy firm supporting a range of friendly clients including those from within the racing industry, has become available.
With a benefit package based on creating a work life balance for you whilst undertaking out a truly fulfilling career with support and opportunity right at your feet.
As the Management Accountant you will:
- Be preparing periodic management accounts for clients – on cloud or existing desktop software
- Be preparing VAT returns as part of management accounts services
- Advise clients on basic accounting queries in general
- Assist clients with general accounting and cloud software queries both remotely and at client premises
- Be advising on improving efficiencies and visiting client sites
- Be on-boarding clients and data migration from existing accounting system to Xero/ QBO/ Sage Accounting
- Train clients on cloud software
- Desktop review of client records, including advising clients of correction needed or updating client records as required
- Experience working of working in an accountancy practice or be interested in this environment
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to work both alone, with clients and in a team – clear communication skills including keeping respective parties up to date with progress/ issues etc.
- The role will require you to work with a number of partners and managers across the office and practice and may require some travel to other offices
- AAT/ ACCA/ ACA desirable
- Ability to drive and own or have access to a vehicle
If the opportunity as the Management Accountant sounds like the kind of challenge you were looking for then please contact us on 01638 661333 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for the position as Management Accountant you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV details will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunity employment agency.