Are you a Manufacturing, or Production Engineer with Aerospace manufacturing experience? Want to work in a modern Engineering facility? Want to work for a business that has supplied precision engineered parts across the globe for over 100 years? Then we want to hear from you!
Located near Coventry, this company is offering a competitive hourly rate and a long duration contract, for the right Manufacturing Engineer!
Manufacturing Engineer Duties include
- Supervise and participate in PFMEA activities, across various business teams.
- Make sure that the processes and existing methods of manufacture are proficient.
- Generate or amend data on the ERP system.
- Work in a team environment to develop production ideas.
- Help design and create standard operating procedures.
- Assist production areas, in resolving technical problems as/when required.
- Produce KPIs on a regular basis.
- Analyse manufacturing processes through time-motion studies, suggest enhancements.
- Be involved with Value Stream Mapping and 3P events and contribute to designing and improving single process flow.
Manufacturing Engineer Desired Skills
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Aerospace sector experience (2 years or multiple projects preferred).
- Physical process change experience (NPI, Machine moves, Factory transfer).
- Capability assessments experience (FAIR/LAIR).
- Six Sigma Green Belt, or accredited lean skills gained within a Six Sigma environment.
- Able to use Quality tools such as 8D and Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
Benefits include -
- Competitive hourly rate and extensive duration.
- Friendly working environment and flexible hours.
- Working for a leading and ever growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.