We have 2 permanent positions available for x 2 production operatives to join our thriving client, who are based close to the Ludgershall area. The positions are days-based Monday to Friday and offer excellent opportunities for both training and personal development.
Training Available to you:
- On the job training to undertake all tasks required
- Fork Lift Truck Training
- First Aid at Work training
- Health and Safety training etc
What else is in it for you?
- Pay rate - Starting at £9 per hour, rising up to £10.46, subject to experience and qualifying periods, plus overtime also available
- Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 7am to 5pm, Friday 7am to 4.30pm (47.5 hours per week), Overtime is also available - mornings, afternoons and Saturdays, but is not compulsory
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus stats
- The cutting of bricks and operating of cutting machinery - Training will be provided
- The bonding and gluing of bricks to create archways and chimney stacks - Training will be provided
- The packaging of products for distribution and delivery - Training will be provided
- The oil and cleaning of machinery - Training will be provided
Key Requirements to apply:
- Experience of working within a manufacturing, engineering or construction-based environment
- Numerate & literate.
- High degree of Health & Safety awareness.
- Ability to learn to operate key manufacturing and mobile plant