This leading automotive Tier 1 manufacturer is currently seeking a Manufacturing Project Engineer with a background within an Assembly environment. The outline of the role is to provide engineering level support to the shift and technicians to ensure that the optimal performance of the assembly manufacturing area is achieved.
As Manufacturing Project Engineer - Assembly, your duties will include -
- Introduce new project into assembly from feasibility stage through to production
- Keep track of both customer and supplier timing plans and schedules
- Commission new tooling and optimise settings
- In partnership with the Assembly managers, understand or define the optimal performance level of each manufacturing cell and provide engineering support to achieve targets
To be successful in the role of Manufacturing Project Engineer - Assembly, the ideal Candidate will -
- Be a Manufacturing Engineer with experience with multiple application of assembly equipment for high volume components.
- Have experience in project management / project engineering
- Have experience of Analysing, Design Skills, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management.
- Have experience of PFMEA, Process Design, Standard work instruction and Line Balance.
- Be able to construct technical specifications for suppliers.
On offer -
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus BH
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.