Marketing and Communications Officer
As a marketing and communications professional you will have the opportunity in this role to demonstrate your flair, creativity and experience. The organisation is looking someone who can contribute and support in developing and delivering their marketing & communications strategies by leading on projects to achieve strategic marketing priorities.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the marketing & communications function within the organisation, providing appropriate support to other departments whilst carrying out the organisation’s vision, mission, ethos and values.
The ideal marketing and communications officer will have:-
- A minimum of 3 years experience of engaging specific target audiences using multiple channels
- The ability to write engaging audience focused communications for varied channels
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing campaigns, both planning and implementation
- Experience of creating, maintaining and developing websites using content management systems
- Experience of successfully developing and meeting engagement targets
In return for your hard work and commitment some of the benefits offered are:-
- 28 days’ annual leave, rising to up to 38 days depending on length of service
- double pay if you work on bank holidays
- Bonus Payments, dependent on your role
- Pension scheme contributions
- Life assurance equal to three times your salary
- Eye care vouchers
- Training and continuing professional development opportunities
- Long service awards
The organisation is a national charity, supporting vulnerable adults, in residential, supported living and community care settings.
This is a key role for the organisation and the company are looking to interview within the next week for this role.
Oakley Professional Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Consultancy.