Part-time 2 days per week Marketing/ Communications Coordinator required to help coordinate the marketing of brands to deliver to the public and the media.
- Under the guidance of brand team leaders ensure that all promotional and marketing materials meet each brand identity.
- Liaise closely with all teams to ensure news and updates are shared with all target audiences, helping to keep the clinic's external communications fresh and relevant.
- Monitor customer service issues on social media.
- Develop, draft and issue news releases as well as dealing with all media and advertising enquiries.
- Proactively seek out and secure positive editorial opportunities in key media, both locally and nationally.
- Organise any promotional events, i.e. fertility shows, from stand design to accompanying marketing materials and managing associated budgets.
- Coordinate staff social events and newsletter.
- Manage patient testimonials and feedback.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience working in a marketing or communications position.
- Experience of public relations and events management would be a huge advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Public Relations or Journalism.
- Possess a solid understanding of effective marketing techniques.
Part-time position 2 days per week/ 7.5 hours per day (Flexible working hours)
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.