Do you have strong experience in Marketing? Are you immediately available or looking for a contract role? My client are looking for a forward thinking Marketing professional to join their team in Telford on initially a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Manage updating of website and blog.
- Design/development of existing and new customer-facing portals and interfaces.
- Monitor, maintain, improve and report on the company's online search performance (e.g. Google Analytics & other).
- Design of emails, landing pages and download/view collateral.
- Design and create supporting campaign and standalone marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, eBooks, SlideShares, price lists).
- Contribute to newsletter emails and associated online assets.
- Advise on and design online and offline advertising activity including paid social media advertising (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, other), and channel media print/online advertising.
- Assist with events organisation, conferences, channel trade exhibitions, customer hospitality, partner roadshows and seminars/webinars.
- Market research duties.
- Marketing activity and performance reporting.
- Collate internal information for press releases and partner communications, liaising internally and with PR agency as appropriate. Draft and issue agreed press releases and opinion blog articles.
- Coordinate submissions to industry awards programmes, creating content and issuing agreed entries
- Liasing with PR companies
- Experience with Web design development skills such as HTML, CSS, Responsive Design and Wordpress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (Creative Cloud)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good administrative skills
- Quick to learn
- Proactivity and initiative
This position would also potentially suit candidates with experience as Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager.
We look forward to recieving your application.