If you are looking for a new challenging job as a Marketing Manager in 2019 and want to work for a dynamic fast paced company, who have an enviable reputation in delivering great events and exhibitions for their clients - then this could be a good move. They use the latest AV technology to deliver extraordinary events, exhibitions, congresses, award ceremonies, trade shows and launches in venues across the UK, as well as abroad.
They require a Marketing Manager to work with the Marketing Director and senior team to devise a marketing plan designed to meet business objectives.
This will involve the Marketing Manager dealing with:
- Creating PR and advertising campaigns to increase profile with target customer groups within the events and exhibitions sectors
- Devising creative marketing collateral such as flyers, presentations and advertisements
- Delivering monthly newsletters and collating interesting case studies and testimonials
- Liaising with web content and social media teams to ensure it is maximised
- Planning imaginative customer-facing industry events
If you want to be the Marketing Manager in this stimulating, collaborative and successful event management company you will need:
- Ideally, a degree coupled with CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) or similar marketing qualification
- Strong marketing background perhaps as a Marketing Executive looking for the next step and more responsibility
- Experience of marketing gained in a B2B organisation would be useful
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Creative and imaginative with a flair to devise memorable marketing events and collateral
- Experience within the exhibitions and events sector would be advantageous
As this role is part of a large global organisation, the career prospects and opportunities for development, for the Marketing Manager, are excellent.
Please note that SVB Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.