Starting salary circa £24,000 per annum (based on experience) + profit share + Health care
Our valued client is currently looking for someone to join their dedicated testing department.
Based in Dudley they are looking for someone that has a good attention to detail and ideally has engineering experience. The role has scope for personal and career development for the right candidate.
If you want to work within a friendly / family feel environment, this is definitely the role for you.
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Background in basic Engineering.
- Basic understanding of materials properties e.g. tensile strength, hardness and heat treatments.
- Computer literate, experience working with Microsoft Excel/Office.
- Happy to work at times within a fast-paced environment.
- Good personal organisation & communication skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Team player.
- Good attitude/work ethic.
- Flexible in learning other roles within the business as needs arise.
- UK driving licence.
Hours: - 40 hours Monday to Friday