Design Draughtsman (Mechanical)
Working within the design team the successful candidate will be responsible for generating innovative 3D mechanical designs for our clients capital special purpose projects. Interpreting our client's stringent user requirement specifications the successful candidate's role will be to apply current Good Manufacturing and Engineering Practices to deliver on time, in full, bespoke mechanical engineered solutions, designed specifically for efficient in house manufacture from thin gauge (up to 3 mm) Zintec and Stainless Steel sheet metal.
The ideal candidate should come from a fabrication background and have previous work based experience in the following.
- 3D CAD software packages, SolidEdge, Autodesk Inventor or RADAN
- Designing for manufacture utilizing thin gauge sheet metal
- Product development
- Interpretation of user requirement specifications
- Generating bills of materials
- Good communication skills
- Awareness of the Machinery Directive for CE Certification
To apply for this position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Elliot Barwick at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Specialising in Engineering Technical based recruitment offering over 60 years' experience