Circa £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (based on experience)
Are you looking to work in a traditional family run business?
Is stability important for you within a role?
Is progression important to you?
If you tick all these boxes, continue reading as we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our friendly client runs a family run, traditional business. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the maintenance team. You would be working with 4 on the maintenance team amongst 50 employees on the shop floor. Our client supplies a bespoke service that no other does within the area. The successful candidate will need to be able to work within a very reactive/ hands on environment.
- Repairs/ Modifications on machiney
- Identifying root causes / faults finding.
- Using your own initiative to actively respond to breakdowns of machinery and equipment to minimise production downtime.
- Conducting routine maintenance and testing on machinery.
- Using your own experience to drive continuous improvements.
- Carrying out a wide range of tasks on time.
- Mechanical Bias
- Electrical experience would be advantageous
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent time management and communication skills are essential.
- A positive, flexible and proactive attitude is a must.
- Experience within the tile/brick industry preferred but not essential
Hours: 39 hours per week + Overtime.
The successful person must be flexible and willing to do overtime for the business needs
25 Holidays + bank holidays