Our client is an industry leading manufacturing business with a multimillion-pound turnover and impressive growth plans, supported with large scale investment. With recent investment at their Nottinghamshire factory, we are now seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join their team undertaking planned and reactive maintenance across automated production lines. The working culture is friendly, and provides extensive opportunities for training and personal development.
What's in it for you?
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - Our client aims to operate to world-class standards and the successful candidate will be required to commit to a focused programme of training and development program
- Salary circa £39,000 per annum, pension matched up 10%, life cover, employee benefits program + overtime ]opportunities all paid at premium x 1.5, x 2, OTE £45/50K plus
- The shift pattern covers days and nights, 4 on, 4 off 6am to 6pm, 6pm to 6am
Experience and Qualification Required for mechanical maintenance engineer:
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship & Qualification or equivalent level 3 qualification - NVQ, City and Guilds etc
- Experience of working upon any of the following - hydraulics, bearings, shafts, sprockets etc
- Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to mechanical machinery problems