Mechanical Project Manager
Bristol & Surrounding Areas
£50,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus (up to 20%)
Key Areas: Project Manager / Mechanical / FMCG / CapEx / Plant Installation / PLC / Capital Equipment /
Fantastic role on offer for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager looking to join a market leading Engineering Services Company renowned for providing turn-key solutions to various industries.
Overall, you will be responsible for the delivery of various turnkey projects on time & in full.
- Handling projects from launch through to commissioning (predominantly mechanical installations, layouts etc)
- Managing various projects within the FMCG environment
- Issue & follow up on project schedules
- Managing mechanical technicians on site to ensure adherence to health & safety/SOP's
- Dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Designing/Configuring the installation layouts to ensure safety & efficiency.
- Managing budgets and issuing forecasts.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree or HNC/equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in managing projects within FMCG
- Must be willing to travel
- Process Pipe experience (Beneficial)
- Experience of delivering high value projects on time.