You are invited to apply for the position of Mechanical Lead and join a leading national business within the Building & Construction product industry. Our client offers unrivalled training, progression and development to their employees. Being a part of a larger group, the possibilities really are endless! If you seek to be a part of a forward thinking, collaborative and innovative company then please read on.
Joining the business as a Mechanical Lead your day to day role will consist of supervising and coordinating, taking full responsibility for the engineering within the Factory. This will be a hands-on role where other duties will include but may not be limited to;
· Inspecting Mechanical Fitter's repairs and installations
· Analysing your team's performance
· Overseeing safety programmes and procedures
· Maintaining parts inventory
· Planned, Preventative and Reactionary Maintenance Patterns and Experience
· Provide leadership to the engineering team
· Conduct regular staff appraisals & implement individual performance management when required.
· Collate and analyse data to generate KPI/performance reports using a variety of media
* NVQ Level 3 In Mechanical Engineering/Manufacturing Engineering (Fitting and Assembly)
* Welding and Fabrication Certification/Knowledge
* IOSH Health and Safety Training (NEBOSH Preferable)