|Location||Cambridge||Job Type||Full Time - Permanent|
|Salary||£16000 - £18000 per annum, Benefits: + Bonus up to £6k||Sector||Media, Sales|
If you are looking for variety (no two days are the same!), something with client interaction and organisation, then this role could be of interest to you.
Working for this award-winning marketing agency you will be part of the team that interact with customers on a day-to-day to basis.
As the Media Sales Executive, you will be:
· Speaking to customers over the phone and face to face gaining an understanding of their business objectives to create compelling advertising and promotional solutions
· Building client relationships and maximising opportunities with both existing and new businesses
· Working with the sales and production team to draw up plans ensuring that the artwork arrives on time and is in the right place.
· Speaking to advertisers about their payments and chasing outstanding amounts
As the Media Sales Executive, you will:
· Ideally have commercial experience of selling print or online advertising for a B2B or B2C print
· Be optimistic, enthusiastic, professional, energetic and talkative
· Have a positive and adaptable attitude
· Be looking for a new challenge
As the Media Sales Executive you will:
· Receive a competitive salary with uncapped commission
· Work in a relaxed, friendly environment with access to free fruit, games room and social events
· Be entitled to 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
To join the team as a Media Sales Executive you will have an excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel. Some experience of customer database systems would be useful.
To apply, please send through your details to email@example.com or call us on 01223 969 328. If we do not contact you within the next 2 weeks of your application, unfortunately you would not have been shortlisted at this time.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide recruitment services from us. We will only send your details clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing Exact Sourcing.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you are selected, we will be in contact and if not, we will be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.