MEP Design Engineer
£27,000 - £37,000
Revit MEP Design Engineer required for a Modular Home Manufacturer based in Liverpool, delivering residential homes throughout the UK, ranging from houses to high-rise buildings. With a strong pipeline of work, they are capable of producing over 400 homes per year and with an expected turnover in excess of £50m this year and double for next year this is a good time for a strong MEP Design Engineer to come on-board.
This is a great opportunity for a Revit MEP Design Engineer looking to work in an innovative forward thinking company and forge part of its exciting future. Primarily office based, this is a strongly Revit based role. The main duties include:
- Production of 3d MEP designs and schematics for all project systems using Revit MEP including electrical, mechanical, air handling and telecoms systems
- Develop 3D models of all project MEP elements using Revit Families
- Produce BOMs & Schedules using Revit
- Collaborate with client, subcontractors & internal teams ensuring latest MEP information is incorporated into overall project design.
- Generate new concepts for innovation and improve manufacturing efficiency
Key attributes the company will be looking for include:
- Degree or equivalent in an Architectural or Engineering discipline
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience
- Fully conversant with Building Regulations and ability to implement
- Proven experience in delivering complete working MEP drawing design packages
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple varied projects simultaneously
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit is essential (ideally 2 years), along with understanding of BIM standards and procedures
- Have excellent organisation and management skills
- An analytical mind with strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to work with other Trade disciplines and External Consultants
Whats in it for you?
- A competitive salary of £27,000 - £37,500 (depending on experience).
- Discretionary Company bonus'.
- 28 days Holiday per annum.
- Ability to shape the future of a company who are making exciting advancements in the residential property sector.
- Great working environment.
Sound good to you? If so click apply or to learn more call Paul on 01179592008.