You will like
Operating within successful international MEP consulting engineering firm. They are renowned for quality of their people who you will find enthusiastic, creative and knowledgeable . Due to sustainable business growth this is a great opportuninty to join their team of highly qualified, dedicated and experienced consulting staff in Bristol / SW.
You will like
The MEP Infrastructure Consultant job itself AKA Utilities Infrastructure Consultant where you will be responsible for management of risk posed by utilities infrastructure on a successful building project which is paramount to its success. Issues such as capacity shortages, encroachment on aging assets and commercial opportunities are increasingly requiring a particular skill set to manage.
Your role will involve working closely with the group’s Director, helping lead a team of experienced engineers and technicians on the delivery of a wide range of building projects with their varying utility infrastructure requirements.
- Supporting a number of UK residential and commercial schemes across the UK.
- Technically appraising schemes, develop strategies and consult with both project teams and utility industry members to deliver utility strategies for construction projects.
- Technical application and operational standards
- Maintaining a high standard and communicating with key influential clients on projects
- Development of utility infrastructure strategies for small, medium and large development schemes
- Calculating peak demand scenarios for the energy and water utility services
- Reporting to clients on progress and helping them steer schemes around risks posed by existing and new utility infrastructure
- Develop innovative and new strategies for projects
- Co-ordinate multiple utility services
- Ability to use CAD
- Contribution to client, project and site team meetings
You will have
As MEP Infrastructure Consultant AKA Utilities Infrastructure Consultant, you will have:
- Experience and understanding of Gas, Water, Electricity, Drainage and telecom networks
- Good communication skills with the ability to negotiate and challenge
- Proven experience in project delivery
- Ability to manage complex and challenging critical issues for large projects
- Commercially minded approach to work with a core technical capability
You will get
A competitive salary, likely ~£50K and both core and flexible benefits including:
- Private medical scheme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to a variety of sectors, disciplines, opportunities and clients
- Excellent IPD scheme and active support towards further professional accreditation