This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Metal Polisher to join a well-established manufacturer, that boasts excellent working conditions. Based in the Huddersfield area they design and manufacture high end bespoke products. Due to product demand, they are looking for a Metal Polisher to join them on a permanent basis.
The Metal Polisher will be working within the within an established friendly team producing specialist bespoke products to a high-quality visual finish.
Duties of the Metal Polisher:
- Working with stainless steel, copper and brass
- The ability to read from engineering drawings
- Polishing and linishing bespoke products to a high finish
- Ability to work in a varied role
- Can work on own initiative and as part of a team
Metal Polisher Experience:
- Finishing Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass
- Polishing Metals
- Experience of using manual and power tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
Metal Polisher Benefits:
- £13.00-£14.00ph dependant on experience
- Working Days Monday to Friday
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free on-site parking
For immediate consideration for this role please "click apply" or contact Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment 01484 645269.