Automotive MIG / TIG Welder required on a temporary to permanent basis in Daventry, benefitting from a salary of £12.58 per hour. With 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, as well as training opportunities and annual bonuses.
As a leading Automotive component and parts specialists that deliver a vast and extensive product portfolio to their expansive and continually growing client and customer base. Constantly pushing the boundaries of customer specifications and quality, this is a company that is rapidly expanding throughout the Automotive sector.
They are currently seeking a MIG / TIG Welder to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis in Daventry, offering a salary of £12.58 per hour.
As the MIG / TIG Welder, you will be responsible for small to medium batch welding, with the vast majority being stainless-steel projects.
MIG / TIG WELDER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To use MIG and/or TIG welding equipment to manufacture parts and assemblies as required, meeting defined production schedules, using the information contained within the works orders
- To supply quality parts and assemblies from jigs & fixtures, using company SOP’s
- Work on any new projects as required
- Operating other necessary equipment and performing tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications
- Work in accordance with any Legislative or company requirements for Health Safety and Environmental
- Preparing and setup of necessary tools and equipment for welding jobs
- Arranging of parts for welding and staging processes
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements
- Review of finished assemblies and parts to ensure accuracy
- Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required
- Participate in and attend cross functional meetings as required
- Perform other duties as requested by the Team Leader
We are interested to see the CVs of people who have experience within a Welding, Sheet Metal or Fabrication role.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a keen eye for detail and will be accustomed to learning new processes. You will be liaising with other departments on a regular basis so will need to have good communication skills both written and verbal.
BENEFITS ON OFFER:
- Annual Bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Annual Health Checks
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Death in Service