Due to continued growth our client is looking for a number of experienced MIG and TIG welders to join their team. This is a temporary ongoing position and permanent contracts are available for the right candidates.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience MIG/TIG welding
- be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- be able to work to strict deadlines
- be able to work under pressure without compromising quality
- be able to work well as part of a team.
You will mainly be working with steel fabrications but those with stainless steel or aluminium experience will also be considered.
Rate of pay starts at £10 upwards depending on your experience. You will be required to attend interview and may be asked to carry out a weld test to establish suitability.
Apply now online or call our Cardiff branch for more information
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.