Have you ever considered working within a large public sector organisation? As our client’s first tier preferred supplier, we have an opportunity for an experienced minute taker / administrator to work within a fast paced, team environment on a full time temporary basis.
In the Minute Taker Job you will be:
- Attending meetings and taking accurate minutes for sensitive and complex forums such as legal case discussions which can be used in Court
- Managing diaries and providing support to the Service Managers – priorities regularly change given the nature of the service.
- Providing administrative and word processing support to the team including data handling, diary management, telephone and email enquiries
Please note that this position is working with an extremely fast paced team with the handling of highly sensitive information which can be distressing.
To be considered for the Minute Taker Job you must have:
- Confidence in taking accurate minutes at meetings direct to laptop
- Experience working within a team in a fast paced, office environment
- Previous administration experience including diary management, filing and data handling
- Good IT skills including use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A calm and courteous professional manner
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- A strong understanding of confidentiality
- Experience of having worked within Social Care (advantage)
This is a full time vacancy working Monday to Friday for a temporary period of approximately 8 weeks based Colwyn Bay. The hourly pay rate is £8.20 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If you have the confidence in stepping into a new role like this, then please apply today!