We are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Semi-Senior on behalf of a well-established accountancy practice in North London. This ICAEW practice provides accountancy, tax and audit services to a variety of clients across a broad range of sectors.
Within this varied tax role and working in a team of three, the Mixed Tax Semi-Senior will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparing and filing corporate and personal tax returns
- Involvement with complex tax and specialist project work
- Completion of P11Ds and R&Ds
- Capital tax advice
- Working on other tax work as required
This is a client facing position and there will be regular contact with HMRC and this contact will be encouraged by the firm at the outset to promote confidence and knowledge.
Applicants for this role will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Be ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified or part-qualified – AAT, ATT or QBE candidates would also be considered
- Have previous experience within a practice environment
- Strong IT skills; proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of IRIS is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Be confident working on own initiative and as part of a team
This firm will offer the Mixed Tax Semi-Senior a competitive salary and can provide financial assistance to complete CTA.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
This may not be your perfect role today, so register your details here and we will contact you as suitable vacancies arise.
Submit your CV for this Mixed Tax Semi-Senior role