On behalf of a well-established accountancy practice in North London, we are recruiting for a Mixed Tax Senior to join the firm’s growing tax team. This award-winning practice is keen to meet talented individuals who can demonstrate an aptitude and commitment to meet the requirements of the firm’s clients through providing an exemplary service.
There is also the immediate opportunity to either take on, or transition into, an Assistant Manager role in supervising and training the other members of the Tax Team and as such, we welcome applications from a range of skill and experience levels.
Reporting to the Tax Director and Manager, the responsibilities of the Mixed Tax Senior will include:
- Dealing with personal and corporate tax affairs for clients
- Preparation of corporate and personal tax returns
- Providing compliance, tax planning and advisory work on a range of clients, especially larger and more complex entities
- Supervising and assisting junior members of the team
- Capital gains and inheritance tax work
- Interaction with clients
This is an excellent opportunity to join a practice with an enviable reputation that prides itself on providing high quality training and support to its employees.
To be considered for this Mixed Tax Senior role, applicants will satisfy the following:
- Ideally be fully or part qualified CTA
- Must have previous experience gained within a practice environment with emphasis on tax
- Have some exposure to all taxes
- Be confident and proactive, and able to work well on own initiative and as part of a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing and able to nurture junior members of staff
In return for your skills, experience and commitment, this outstanding practice will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and benefits package, a supportive working environment and assistance with study if required.
Submit your CV for this Mixed Tax Senior role
This may not be your perfect role today, so register your details now and we will contact you as suitable vacancies arise.