Mobile / Field based installation operative required to join a growing a developing business in Maidenhead on a permanent basis paying £19,000 - £21,000 per annum PLUS Permanent Benefits PLUS Performance Bonus
A fast-growing UK company with a reputation for delivering reliable and dependable data through providing high quality traffic and transportation survey data through CCTV, ANPR traffic counts and ATC (automotive traffic counter) surveys of the UK marketplace.
They are currently recruiting for an Installation Operative to join their team; this role is offered as a mobile / field-based position with 80% of time spent visiting different roadside locations throughout the South and Midlands and 20% based within the office in Maidenhead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, monitoring and collection of temporary roadside traffic and transport surveying equipment – Full training will be provided.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities;
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and enjoy the aspect of working with technical equipment
- Have a basic understanding of the Health & Safety considerations associated with working on a live highway
- Good standard of level of numeracy and IT skills, along with basic knowledge of MS Office packages
- Be a competent and experienced driver
- Confidence to handle power tools onsite while working close to a live highway
- Be organised, conscientious, motivated and flexible
A basic week of 37.5 hours (Shift rotation between Days & Night Shifts) – Applicants must be flexible to work Overtime outside of core hours.
Due to the nature of this position, all applicants must be flexible to work overtime. All overtime hours will be banked in lieu to allow for time off during quiet periods. (e.g. Summer Holidays).