Mobile Installation Operative / Field based Installer required to join a growing a developing business in Maidenhead on a permanent basis paying £19,000 - £20,500 per annum (DOE) PLUS Benefits PLUS Performance Bonus PLUS Company Van PLUS Ample Overtime.
A fast-growing UK company with a reputation for delivering reliable and dependable data through providing high quality traffic and transportation survey data through CCTV, ANPR traffic counts and ATC (automotive traffic counter) surveys of the UK marketplace.
They are currently recruiting for an Mobile Installation Operative / Field based Installer to join their team; this role is offered as a mobile / field-based position with 80% of time spent visiting different roadside locations throughout the South and Midlands and 20% based within the office in Maidenhead.
The successful Mobile Installation Operative / Field based Installer will be responsible for the installation, monitoring and collection of temporary roadside traffic and transport surveying equipment – Full training will be provided however experience of on-site works in relation to traffic surveys or similar would be advantageous.
The ideal Mobile Installation Operative / Field based Installer will possess the following qualities;
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and enjoy the aspect of working with technical equipment
- Have a basic understanding of the Health & Safety considerations associated with working on a live highway
- Good standard of level of numeracy and IT skills, along with basic knowledge of MS Office packages
- Be a competent driver
- Confidence to handle power tools on-site while working close to alive highway
- Be able to understand and follow procedures within the company
- Be able to meet deadlines and produce high quality work
- Be organised, conscientious, motivated and flexible
- Must be able to work as part of a team and follow instructions, but also be confident to work individually
- Show willingness to learn new skills and be part of a growing business
Annual working hours – in peak periods a standard week of 37.5 hours per week with ample overtime available paid in overtime or offered in lieu. Opportunities to take a ‘summer break’ during quieter holiday periods.
Please apply now!