Castle Engineering are seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for our Client based in West Yorkshire. You will be working in a heavy industrial environment and will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance of all machinery on site and any general property maintenance as required. This is a great opportunity for a skilled maintenance engineer to work with a market leader in their industry and will be to work on a mixture of days and night shifts.
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Multi-Skilled Maintenance engineer to work with a market leader in their industry. In the role of Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be required to:
- Manage all engineering activity on site and across other sites as necessary
- Work a Night Shift
- Conduct all PPM and reactive maintenance on various plant machinery
- Carry out full Risk Assessments and record all relevant documentation prior to commencing with any work not already assessed
- Oversee and manage engineering stock and equipment
- Work to and ensure all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensure excellent lines of communication both with internal teams and contractors coming on-site.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be reporting into the Maintenance Supervisor and the Group Maintenance Manager, and will deal with various continuous improvement projects and looking at improving efficiency across your designated site and other sites when required. This role is a great opportunity to work in a demanding environment where you will gain exposure across a number of functions.
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess:
- Relevant engineering qualifications (preferably 17th Edition)
- Working knowledge of Plc's
- Knowledge and experience of working with pneumatics, hydraulics, conveyors and heavy industrial machinery
- Experience of working in line with PPM and reactive maintenance as well as installation work
- An excellent knowledge and awareness of all Health and Safety procedures
In this role you will be working as a team of 6 across days and nights and will have a level of autonomy on site regards the engineering department. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a move into a more responsible role and a Multi-Skilled Engineer who likes to be challenged and enjoys managing a number of tasks at any one time.
Castle Engineering is a specialist technical recruiter working throughout the Yorkshire region. If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Eamonn Byrne, email@example.com or 01723 365432 the Engineering Consultant working in our dedicated Engineering Division.
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.