For the successful candidate, this is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who is one of the largest manufacturers within this fast-growing sector, offering a great overall package. You will receive a fantastic range of benefits including 25 days holiday plus all statutory days, a pension scheme, life assurance and free car parking onsite.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance and fault finding/repairing equipment breakdowns on manufacturing plant.
- Planning equipment upgrades and machine modifications as well as supporting the continuous development programme.
- Logging/reporting engineering downtime, and monitoring repair methods/timings.
- Working with the operators and the production team to ensure permanent solutions are found to minimise repeat faults.
- A background in welding, painting processes.
- Previous experience within the steel rolling and manufacturing would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Knowledge of working with 5S, Kaizen, 5 Whys, Cause Analysis, SMED, Kanban and TPM tooling is beneficial but is not essential.
- To have an electrical qualification – 17 or 18th Edition, or equivalent.
- To be a time served apprentice with a mechanical background, or HNC / HND / ONC or equivalent.
To apply for this Multi-Skilled role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.