An award willing organisation is looking for a Neighbourhood Officer to join its team in making a difference to people’s lives!
In the Neighbourhood Officer job you will be:
- Providing a range of housing services to the association’s customers ensuring aims and objectives are achieved
- Ensuring the schemes are well maintained and comply with Health & Safety
- Managing Anti-social behaviour and other management issues
- Covering all aspects of the functions of housing management and coordinate the delivery of day to day services
- Assisting in legal action on behalf of the association to secure injunctions through courts to prevent breaches in tenancy
To be considered for the Neighbourhood Officer job you must have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of housing legislation, housing issues, and homelessness legislation
- An ability to work under pressure, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A full driving license and car available for work use due to travelling within the role
- Be comfortable with everyday Welsh conversations/discussions (Level 3)
- Current DBS
This is a temporary full time (35 hours per week Monday to Friday) position for an going week by week basis. The role is based in Conwy, North Wales on an hourly rate is £14.41 per hour plus any accrued holiday time whilst on the assignment.
If you have a passion for people and thrive in a customer focused role, then we would love to speak to you today!