We are currently looking for a night shift factory operative in the Malton area with immediate starts on 8 hour shifts, working Monday-Friday 10pm-6am, with full time ongoing hours paying £8.21 per hour, with a night shift bonus of £10.50 per night, opportunity to go permanent.
The night shift factory operative will be required to:
- Work in a variety of production departments
- Packaging and labelling finished goods
- Labelling stock priority to dispatch
- Dismantling Machinery, deep cleaning and rebuilding
- Cleaning general factory areas
- Part of a leading global multi-tier food business
- Over 400 employees on site
- Manufacture award winning produce
- Culture of promoting from within
The benefits of night shift factory operative role:
- On site car parking Facilities
- Discounted prices on food and drink within canteen
- Genuine temp to perm opportunity
- Pay rates £8.21-£16.42 per hour
- Transport provided from the Scarborough area
Night shift factory operatives can benefit from on going full time hours. There is also the opportunity to gain permanent employment and earn excellent overtime rates.
To be considered for the role of a night shift factory operative please contact Kasha or Kimberley on: 01723 500643 or email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.