Kerry Collins are currently recruiting for Night Shift Cleaners to work for one of Europe's fastest growing value meat production companies.
Your main duties of an Industrial Cleaner will include general factory cleaning and stripping down machinery.
This is a demanding role and you must be physically fit as heavy lifting is involved, be practically minded and have common sense
You will work alone and in a small team, so you must have good communication skills, attention to detail and be happy working in an industrialised environment.
Due to the working environment applicants must be able comfortable with working within a cold store
Duties as a Night time Industrial Cleaner include:
• To assist with the cleaning of machinery, building fabrications and general hygiene, you must adhere to companies cleaning policy and procedure.
• Cleaning using high- and low-pressure cleaning applications within a meat processing plant
• Removal of all loose debris from all surfaces.
• Pressure washing of all machinery and all surfaces within the designated area.
• Replenishing all dispensers (soap, sanitising gel, paper towels, bin bags) in the hygiene points within the designated areas.
• Completion and sign off all relevant documentation (cleaning schedules).
• General hygiene cleaning duties.
• Any other adhoc duties as required
Working hours will be 6pm - Finish which may possible mean you work 12hours Monday to Friday
Rate of pay:
£8.50 per hour
The position will start on a temporary basis and can become permanent after 12 weeks for the right candidate.
I have immediate starts available