I'm looking for an experinced Nights Hygiene Manager - Multi Site based in the Grimsby areas who fancies a change, that change being to one of the best names in the Food industry. This position will be working Mon-Fri, 8 hours per day. They're Not just known for their competitive salaries and long list of benefits, which includes: Annual Bonus, Staff Discounts, Recognition and Service Awards, Holiday Buy Scheme, Healthcare Scheme and much more! But they are also well known for their integrity, strong core values, and being a business that actually stick to them.
This particular site, including many of the others across the UK, has been fortunate to receive a huge amount of investment, meaning they can proudly state, hand on heart, they have a true World Class processing site, which operates at some serious high volume. Keeping that in mind, as the assistant to the Hygiene Manager, you are going to need to be able to cope with the massively fast paced nature of this Food processing beast. Whilst you won't have overall site responsibility and being one of a few of these types of individuals within the business, you can be rest assured that your role will be busy, challenging, rewarding and constantly evolving.
More about this role as a key Hygiene Manager within the business:
- An element of this role that will take a lot of your headspace, will be to continuously develop your team. This needs to be inline with their values, empowering individuals to allow them to take ownership.
- Part and parcel of this type of role, naturally means you will be constantly evolving and developing standards and also maintaining the systems in place.
- Key involvement within any relevant audits as well, as usual.
- Reporting line will be directly to the overall Site Hygiene Manager.
What you need to be considered for this Hygiene Management role:
- Proven track record within a management capacity and used to managing, coaching, mentoring teams of Operatives.
- Strong understanding and training within COSHH, HACCP & BRC.
- If you've worked in a high-risk environment that'd be a big tick in the box for this one.
So, to summarise, this is going to be the right job for you IF: You can handle being on a large-scale site within a blue-chip business - I can't stress enough how seriously fast paced this is. You can and have managed large teams. You've been within Hygiene for a number of years. You're the type of person that wants to improve processes and be influential in driving performance on site. If you can't do or aren't fussed for any of that, this probably isn't one to apply for.