A NPI Quality Engineer Job opportunity has just become available, within a leading manufacturing business. Located in the Birmingham area, this company is working through a period of growth and is offering a competitive starting salary for the right engineering professional.
NPI Quality Engineer responsibilities include -
- Participate and lead weekly meetings, to ensure production is running smoothly and to the required deadlines.
- Work alongside other departments, to ensure all customer specifications are on time and within budget.
- Attend internal and external meetings with customers, to track progress and any other requirements.
- Manage and create APQP documents and include FMEA and control plans.
- Create work instructions and track engineering changes.
- Assist in any NPI duties.
NPI Quality Engineer desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience within a similar position.
- Experience working within the automotive sector.
- Knowledge of the TS/IATF 16949 standards.
- Ability to use Quality tools such as PPAP & APQP
- NPI Experience
- SPC or MSA knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate well with all teams and key customers.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering education.
NPI Quality Engineer position benefits -
- Competitive starting salary package (negotiable).
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Pension scheme.
- Health care.
- Working for a leading and ever growing manufacturing business.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately or email an updated CV to email@example.com
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.