This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Office Administrator seeking an exciting new role within a very successful family run business in teh hreat of the Black Country.
Working as an Office Administrator your duties will include:
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with new enquiries and customer requests
- Progressing enquiries with suppliers
- Raise invoices/credits for customers
- Raise PO's for suppliers
- Manage petty cash
- Credit control
- Arangement of credit agreements
- Providing daily support to the senior manangement teams
- Dealing with any complaints and resolving smoothly
- Undertaking any other administrative duties as and when required
You will have previous experience in an administrative role together with confident and friendly communication skills with a professional and resilient manner. It is also essential to be IT literate with skills in Microsoft Office including Word and ideally having previous experience of Xero and CRM systems. A strong work ethic and the ability to thrive within a team environment.