Removals Operations Assistant - VR/19706
The Company & Role:
Our client, an established Removals Company based in London, is looking for an Operations Assistant to assist in the Day to Day logistics of their busy removals business.
- Working closely with the operations manager and assisting with the day to day logistics.
- Assist with shift planning and drivers and porter rotas.
- Reply to quote requests over the phone, email & live chat - this does require an element of sales as you will be pricing jobs and subsequently winning business.
- Operations diary management - scheduling in jobs and ensuring the timings are correct and most efficient use of crew and vehicles every day.
- Account Management on our larger key contract clients, dealing with all their requests and complaints.
- Fleet Maintenance - Licensing and taxing of the vans, keeping track of services and MOTs.
- Ordering supplies for use on removals and maintaining stock levels.
- Supplier reviews to ensure optimum pricing on supplies.
- Assist with vehicle checks to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Experience within the removals industry is very desirable, however someone from a transferable industry with operations will be considered.
- Must be confident on the phone with clients, a good communicator who is able to give instruction to our crews out on the road.
- A team player with a can-do attitude is a must as everyone pitches in to help each other out to get the job done.
- Attention to detail and a good command of the English language (written and verbal) are essential as you will be estimating and sending clients quotes.
- Must be competent on a PC and Mac.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
All applicants MUST have a full clean UK drivers license.
You will receive a salary of c£26,000, depending on experience.
7am to 5pm / 8am to 6pm TBC.
If you're interested, click apply to send over an up-to-date CV, or email the Removals Team on email@example.com