An expanding global FMCG manufacturer is looking to add to their executive team by bringing on board an experienced operations manager to join their robust team.
This organisation is looking for dynamic and hands-on Operations Manager who leads from the front and can proactively manage the operations functions within the business. Your duties would include;
- Maintaining and ensuring compliance with Company's quality, labour, hygiene, safety, health and environment policies and guidelines and with local Law and Company regulations.
- Maintaining a safe working environment while providing coaching and support to team members.
- Ensuring products manufactured are consistently meeting standards in cost and quality.
- Being responsible for developing budgets, cost performance and other business costs
- Plan production schedules to ensure orders are met within time and budget
- Developing plans to improve the various functions of production including quality control, hygiene, cost performance
- Plan, assign and direct work to performance constraints and ensure smooth operation of the line
This is an excellent role for an experienced individual who possess the following skills and/or experience;
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of FMCG manufacturing is essential
- Previous experience working at a senior level within the packaging industry would also be beneficial
- A strong understanding of Safety, Engineering, Quality and Labour regulations
- TPM or Lean Manufacturing experience is desirable.
- Proven experience managing cross- functional projects within the production industry
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual from a similar background to implement new and improved process within the business. A great salary is on offer including a salary of £40,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience, company car, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and free parking on site.