Order Progress Co-ordinator
Redditch • £18,500 per annum • Monday-Friday 8.30-5.00pm
Our client, based in Redditch are seeking an Order Progress Co-ordinator to join their growing Projects team.
Day to Day duties for our Order Progress Co-ordinator:
• You will be dealing with customer via phone and email, keeping them updated at all times
• You will be processing new orders, from email or telephone to organise installation dates.
• Looking after one off orders and larger projects.
• Identifying risk assessments and ensuring they are sent out.
• Speaking to customers regarding their orders and keeping to deadlines.
• Speaking with sub-contractors for quotations for works requested.
• If necessary, sourcing new quotations for clients.
• Opportunities to visit supplier sites and also attend shows and events.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Order Progress Co-ordinator, you will:
• Have previous experience in a similar role.
• Be IT literate and have working knowledge of MS Office.
• Have previous experience in negotiating with customers/suppliers.
• Strong problem solving skills.
What’s on Offer?
As Progress Order Co-ordinator you will receive:
• Up to £19,000 per annum
• Free parking
• A great opportunity to work within a growing company
• 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
Apply for this role
To apply for this Order Progress Co-ordinator role, please click apply now.