P/T Customer Service Advisor
20 - 25 hours per week
Due to continued growth and new contract wins Meridian Business Support are looking to appoint a P/T Customer Service Advisor to join their vibrant recruitment team in Bristol city centre.
Meridian Business Support is one of the leading and largest independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and was awarded "Best Company to Work For" by Recruitment International in 2016!!
- Posting job advertisements
- Screening advert responses
- Sourcing candidates for job roles within the UK
- Conducting telephone interviews with candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Keeping the CRM database updated with progress activity
The successful candidate:
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have drive and ambition to succeed
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.