We are currently recruiting for a Paint Sprayer for our client based in the Ryedale area. Immediate start available with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate
Your Duties as a Paint Sprayer will be:
- Spraying manufactured parts to a high standard
- Ability to prep and handle minor abrasions to create a quality finish
- Clean, prepare and paint products in line with Production requirements, removing previous finishes on the surface by the relevant method required to include, grit blast chemical rinse
- Preparation of the paints using various measurement methods thickness gauges, gloss gauges to check the make-up of the paint, mixing the appropriate compounds for the job
- Ensure a clean as you go policy at all times
To be considered for the role of the Paint Spraying Operative you will ideally;
- Be time served
- Worked within an industrial/manufacturing environment
- Have the ability to prioritise own work and work unsupervised
Benefits for the Paint Sprayer role are;
- Constant shift pattern of Monday-Thursday, Overtime paid at time and a half
- Competitive pay rates offered depending on experience
To apply for the position of the Paint Sprayer please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Castle Employment Group is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us. Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself.
Due to the high volume of candidates that apply for our applications, we are unable to get in touch with every application. Therefore, if you haven't heard from one of our consultants within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.