We are currently looking for a number of Paint Sprayers in the YO25 area to work a Weekend shift on 12 hour days - 6am-6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday, rate of pay from £11.00 -£13.00 per hour. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Manufacturing companies who have a highly reputable name within their specialised field.
A privately-owned business with strong links throughout their industry, they are market leaders within their sector offering and outstanding product. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Paint Sprayer to expand the business further.
The is a position that can offer a Paint Sprayer the opportunity to join a business within the Manufacturing industry that provides structured development and progression opportunities. The company's culture is tailored towards enabling individuals to truly enhance their skills and knowledge within a rapidly expanding organisation.
Paint Sprayer Role/Requirements:
- Spray painting of modular buildings
- Carrying out quality checks on completion of work
- Worked within either engineering, manufacturing or industrial environments
- Ensuring large surface areas are prepped and primed ready for spraying
- Application of 1 and 2 pac paints
- Experience of working on modular buildings or similar would be beneficial
Experience of the Paint Sprayer:
- Previous paint spraying experience
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Ensures deadlines are met whilst working under pressure
Ideally the Paint Sprayer will have previous experience working on modular buildings or similar.
What's in return for the Paint Sprayer:
- £11.00 -£13.00 per hour dependant on experience
- 36 hours basic and overtime available
- Weekend shift - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Ongoing training provided to up-skill further
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paint Sprayer to join a thriving organisation, please "click apply" or call Alison Bell at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269 for further details.