Are you an experienced panel wireman, looking to work for a more modern, dynamic business? Prefer working with the latest technology, high quality product range, or just having reliable tools required to do your job? Maybe you're eager to earn more money through overtime?
For over 25 years, our client has been at the forefront of bespoke design, manufacture, software integration and installation of automation solutions across the industrial sector. With a well established customer base of some of the biggest integrators in the world, their reputation for quality and reliability is synonymous. Due to a period of rapid growth, the business are looking to grow the manufacturing team which already has 5 full time technicians and sub contract support to manage the volumes of work.
On offer is a strong basic salary of up to £30K for the right person, along with overtime after 39hrs per week, company pension, 28 days holiday inc. bank holidays, opt in healthcare package after probation.
Working hours are 39hrs per week Monday to Friday.
Duties for the role include -
- Assembly of various control panels from scratch
- Following electrical circuit diagrams issued from the office
- Point to point wiring, crimping and terminating
- Fitting panels to power supplies and initial power up to carry out testing and inspection
- Carry out corrective works, alterations and fault find as required
- Use of soldering irons, hand tools and power tools
- Ensure health and safety, working practices and good housekeeping are all maintained within the department
We would like to hear from applicants who have had previous experience in any of the following roles -
- Electrical Engineer, Electrical fitter, Panel Wireman, Wiring Technician
- 17th or 18th Edition Wiring Regs, or City & Guilds in Electronics / Electrotechnical is highly advantageous
- Strong background in control panel fitting, and testing/inspection
This a great opportunity to join what is already a successful and established team, who have seen huge amounts of growth in the past 6 months during the current pandemic.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.