An ever-growing prestigious legal firm are looking to add an experienced Paralegal to their team. Working in fantastic offices based in Chester, close to amenities this is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that puts its employees first.
As an experienced paralegal, you will already have strong knowledge of what this role entails along with an already efficient skill set that will ensure you settle quickly into your new role. Based within the employment law team you will provide a high level of service to both clients and colleagues whilst effectively managing your workload.
Your duties will include;
- Assisting solicitors, partners and fee earners with casework
- Supporting a busy department with the preparation of correspondence and documents
- Using a high degree of self management and initiative to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Liaising with clients via telephone and other methods
It is essential that you possess the following skills and abilities to be successful in this role;
- A minimum of six months experience working as a paralegal within any department
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
Offering some fantastic benefits including five weeks holiday, enhanced pension, death in service benefits, along with an excellent remuneration of between £18,000- £20,000 dependant on experience. This is a full-time position offered on a permanent basis and your hours of work will be Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.