Paramedic - Bristol
£32,000 - £35,000
37.5 hour week - No Nights, Bank Holidays or Weekends!
Are you a highly motivated Experienced Paramedic looking to develop new skills to complement your existing clinical knowledge?
If so we have a brilliant opportunity for those who want to expand their career and qualify as a Disability Analyst. You will be rewarded with a fantastic benefit package, with no weekend work required.
Must be HCPC Registered with 2 years experience post graduate
Adequate IT and typing skills will be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Paramedic's to enhance their range of assessment skills and report writing abilities and gain a fully funded qualification as a Functional Assessor. A full comprehensive training and induction package is provided by the employer for which you are paid your full time salary.
Experience in the sector is NOT required as you will receive comprehensive training as part of an induction and receive ongoing peer support from a range of health professionals.
- Starting Salary - £32,000, Approved £33,000, 12 months £34,000, 24 months £35,000
- Excellent Career Progression Opportunities
- Company Health Care (including Eyecare)
- Cash Back Schemes
- Overtime is available
- Opt in Pension Scheme and they will pay in 3%
- Standard Holidays 25 days plus 8 days Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave
- Your NMC Registration will be paid for; when close to renewal
- Probationary Period of 6 months
- Performance for additional assessments.
- Additional health cover (health insurance, dental cover, eye tests, etc.) - after being with company for 12 months you can join the scheme which is through BUPA.
- Maternity/paternity pay - standard government
Please contact Samantha Hughes at Meridian Business Support on:
0787 686 5570 or email samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for more information regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.