Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a driven Paramedic who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment? If you have answered yes to these questions then we have an excellent opportunity for you as we are currently looking to recruit Paramedic for a Disability Assessor position. Your primary role will be to conduct health and disability assessments in line with the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) guidelines for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
As part of the Government's welfare reform agenda, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have introduced a new benefit called the Personal Independence Payment (PIP). Replacing the Disability Living Allowance (DLA). PIP is designed to better reflect today's understanding of disability and is focused on helping with the extra costs disabled people face to lead independent lives.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Paramedic to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
Starting salary for this role is £41,000
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) with the option to buy and sell additional annual leave
- Private medical insurance, Dental insurance and travel insurance
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement and support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- Platforms to save tax and National Insurance Contributions (NIC) on childcare vouchers or on a new bike
- An employee shares ownership plan
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, Please contact Jonathan Owens at Meridian Business Support on 073 87 017 235 / JOwens @ meridianbs . co . uk for more information regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch. Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.