Seneca Bridge are working with an award-winning, truly independent, bespoke wealth management company seeking a highly professional, experienced Paraplanner to support the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s).
Your responsilities include...
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) in research and analysis to meet Client needs and objectives
- Supporting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) in preparing Client financial plans and suitability reports
- Developing and maintaining internal relationships to help maintain business flow and meet agreed targets
- Promoting the profile of the business within the profession and wider communities
- Continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
Day to day you will...
- Preparing and compiling financial analysis data
- Analysing Client data and preparing cash flow analyses
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning recommendations and suitability reports
- Providing support for the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s)
- Ensuring that all regulatory and compliance standards are met
- Liaising with product providers and other relevant third parties
- Ensuring that all Client requirements are followed through to the appropriate conclusion
- Managing, recording and monitoring Client annual reviews on behalf of the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s)
- Assisting the Financial Planner(s) and Adviser(s) with Client presentations and any other activities as agreed
- Individual workflow and task delivery
- Assisting the Head of Research with annual technical reviews of services and products
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role
- A suitable qualification - ideally Level 4
- Excellent IT skills - all Microsoft Packages
- Excellent attention to detail
In return for your commitment and hard work our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package but furthermore, an opportunity to develop your career within the business.
We are actively recruiting and therefore urge you to apply today.