Established over 30 years they are a global group employing people across the United States, Canada and Europe and the Far East.
As a Part Qualified Accountant your duties will include:
- Liaising with SalesForce to ensure all sales data are in place, checking contracts and service agreement, POs, project budgets and billing information.
- Ensuring sales invoices are raised in accordance with client agreements / PO.
- Recording intercompany, supplier invoices and employee expenses.
- Financial project management.
- Preparing the sales commissions.
- Preparing monthly sales performance analysis.
- Preparing monthly revenue analysis and reconciling deferred revenue and costs.
- Completing month end close activities including posting accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and intercompany reconciliations.
- Preparing management accounts.
- Assisting in the annual audit process for the group.
- A current CIMA / ACCA Studier.
- Knowledge of transactional accounting and double entry book-keeping.
- Numerically orientated.
- Recent graduate with experience in a similar level role and preferably within the professional services sector.
The Qualified Accountant will be required to work 9 am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, the Part Qualified Accountant will receive a salary of up to £39,000 per annum plus study package, pension, bonus scheme and much more.
If you are looking for an opportunity that offers scope and diversity and you enjoy being part of an organisation that is fresh and innovative and rapidly growing, please apply in the strictest confidence.