Part Qualified Accounts (Practice)
Location: Shoreham by Sea
Salary: £25k - £28k
Hours: Part time 22.5 hours or Full time
Do you want to work for a friendly practice that offers further study and a professional environment? If so, I have the perfect role for you!
You will already have practice experience and enjoy speaking to a variety of different clients across several industries.
- Assisting with audits
- Preparing management accounts
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Be the first port of call for clients with accounts questions
- Meet with clients face to face
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- ACCA/ACA part qualified (AAT qualified and QBE will be considered)
- Proven background within a practice
- Experience of using different accounting software, Xero, Quickbooks, and Sage
- Great attention to detail with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- If you have knowledge of payroll and corporate and personal tax that would be an advantage but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity within a reputable practice, for more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on 01273 947810 or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.